这儿露[Lu/Luciana],
WW2.aph.AC.Sounds horizon.文豪野犬.黑魂.血源.西方名著同人.美史.十九世纪音乐家同人.音乐剧.北欧神话.凯尔特神话.克苏鲁神话大系.爱伦坡.陀思妥耶夫斯基.逆转裁判系列.美剧汉尼拔.页游unlight.FallenLondon初级玩家。
当前忽然入Trasformers 日 太好看了[。]
目前是高三文科狗,莫名的理科脑,和正常人交流有些许障碍,并向着社科狗方向努力。

爱伦坡 A Dream Within A Dream.

改成歌过……简直……美极了之类qwq

阿凉:

A Dream Within A Dream 梦中之梦
by Edgar Allan Poe 原作:艾伦坡 翻译:AFK
Take this kiss upon the brow!
取一枚吻附你額頭
And, in parting from you now,
既然已到分別時候
Thus much let me avow--
事到如今只好承認
You are not wrong, who deem
你所說的不差毫分
That my days have been a dream;
我的生活只是個夢
Yet if hope has flown away
然而如果希望飛走
In a night, or in a day,
于一夜晚或是白晝
In a vision, or in none,
在幻想或虛無之中
Is it therefore the less gone?
是否會有些許殘留
All that we see or seem
我們所看或所感受
Is but a dream within a dream.
只不過是夢中之夢
I stand amid the roar
我站立在大海之邊
Of a surf-tormented shore,
巨浪哀號拍打海岸
And I hold within my hand
同時緊握在我手裏
Grains of the golden sand--
是金黃的沙子粒粒
How few! yet how they creep
粒粒金沙點綴雙手
Through my fingers to the deep,
却于指間悄然溜走
While I weep--while I weep!
泪涌心頭泪涌心頭
O God! can I not grasp
上帝 我竟不能抓住
Them with a tighter clasp?
抓住他們多用力氣
O God! can I not save
上帝 我竟不能浪裏
One from the pitiless wave?
挽回哪怕沙子一粒
Is all that we see or seem
是否我們所看所感
But a dream within a dream?
都不過是夢中之夢

评论
热度(10)
  1. LU|Stille Natt阿凉 转载了此文字
    改成歌过……简直……美极了之类qwq

© LU|Stille Natt | Powered by LOFTER